Saturday 19 September 2009

What to do with a 1tr Beer Stein when you don't drink!

Greg got Rob a 1ltr Beer Stein (and a 1ltr can of beer) for father's day.... but Rob doesn't drink anymore... so of course my little caffeine alarm bells went off going "ooooooh... COFFEE MUG!!!"

I think after the effort - 1ltr is a bit much :) I was going to take a pic of just the cup - but then you couldn't really tell how big it was - so I put it next to the kettle for a more effective pic...

The downside being - you'd only ever be able to make 2 cups of coffee at a time....


1 comment:

Melly` said...

I think too that the German's have somewhat colder weather so one litre could be ok for them - but imagine in Australian weather what the beer would taste like by the time you got to drink it?

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...