Saturday 5 September 2009

10 months.... + 1 day... (yesterday)

Ok, back to not keeping proper records... I was a day out this month... and I had been so determined when it was 1st September that this month - I wasn't going to miss it... but I did... but only by 1 day.. so that's something - right?

And, of course - he wont sit still for the camera....

This was the best we could do... no smiles... he was too cranky that he was being made to sit still... :)

A better photo with Jade this month though :)
(he's not crying)

I realised the other night that I haven't been filling in Blake's calendar... and I'm feeling really slack.. because blog entries haven't even haven't happened that often... but really - not much is going on.... he's doing the walking around furniture... he'll stand for a few seconds... but he's too chicken to let go and try to walk...but - he is ONLY 10 months.... so I'm not stressing yet :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...