Wednesday 16 September 2009

Kids are funny!!

Last night I copped my first (of I'm assuming many) - "you're HORRIBLE Mum... Ho-Ri-Ble!!!!!!!"

Jade's been acting up the last few days... not sure what her problem is (although, Rob feels that it's probably a growth spurt.... I think she's just attempting to make up for the fact that she's been reasonably good the last couple of months.....)

She got sent to her bedroom because she'd been naughty - and she'd snuck out of her room to see what everyone else was up to - so I told her to go back - that's when I copped it!!

----

This morning, Blake stood up behind his little ride-on car thingy and pushed it from the dining room all the way to the lounge.. walking happily behind it... not sure when he'll start walking unassisted... but early days :)


Oh, and I forgot to post a couple of weeks ago when Blake started waving bye-bye... at first you aren't sure whether it's just a fluke... he had started waving months back - but then got bored with that and put all of his efforts into crawling and gave up on waving... now he waves both hands - and then turns them to look at and watch himself waving.... it's cute :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...