Sunday 13 September 2009

I Love Cloth Nappies!!!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... I love cloth nappies... apart from the obvious - good for the environment - good on the budget..... they're just so damn cute.... especially when folded right... (I have seen saggy cloth babies....)

Anyway, disposables just don't have the same appeal... I've got pics of Blake crawling around in just a cloth nappy - and they look all terribly saggy around his bum and quite yuck... maybe they should make a better design.... (and he wears huggies - so it's not like I've cheaped out on the disposables...)

Anyway, now that we're approaching summer I imagine there'll be a lot more singlet and nappy times ahead... although most times he'll have his nappy cover on - but I couldn't resist getting pics this morning when he was just crawling around at home with nappy and no cover....



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...