Saturday 17 January 2009

Wii Fit.....

I'm not the biggest fan of video games, I guess because I'm not really good at them (although I don't spend enough time playing to get good - so that may be my problem... but that doesn't bother me)..

Anyway, we've got a Nintendo Wii - along with other gaming consoles - Rob being a g33k has always wanted these things - and he works very hard - can't deprive him of stuff like that...

But I've also been very clear that I don't want my children getting hooked on these because I don't want couch potato kids....  But I don't have a problem with Jade playing Wii Fit... she doesn't weigh enough to do so well in the games that she needs to stand on the board .. she's only 18kgs... But she did enjoy the running game.....  and especially the puppies that are on the track... I can't remember if the puppies are on there when adults play - or if they've been specifically put there for kids - but Jade noticed them straight away... "PUPPIES!!!!!"

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...