Friday 2 January 2009

Yay Rain!!!!

We've had a rainy day today... which is good because it's cooled things down... however, it then means that Jade is housebound... and that's not always a good thing...

So this morning after going shopping we headed to Lincraft to find something to keep Jade occupied... 

Unfortunately what we ended up getting only lasted her today - so here's hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow and we can go to the park....

We got some letters... JADE and BLAKE... so that we could paint them up... I have no idea where we'd put them - but we can worry about that later.....

Jade got Green... (this poor kid is going to hate Green when she gets older...)

The green we found at Lincraft was a glitter paint.. unfortunately it was a clear paint with glitter pieces... so it wasn't going to work....  

We ended up getting another green paint from mom's place that seemed to do the trick...






By lunchtime the toothache that had started yesterday had fired up again... so I had to get Rob to book me into my dentist... my head was aching.. I took Blake off to Mom and Dad's place so that they could look after him... Jade was left at home to continue playing with Grandma when she woke up....

While I waited at Mom and Dad's place before heading to the dentist I felt like my head was going to cave in...  got to the dentist... and lucky me...  ROOT CANAL time!! blah!

I'm buggered now though... I guess your brain works in overdrive when it's aching...  add into that the fact that Blake was pretty much awake all day... (except for while I was at the dentist.. he happily slept for Mom....)  he's asleep now... has been for 20mins - so here's hoping he's down for the night :)

Night all!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...