Sunday 28 December 2014

Conondale 2014 - Day One.....

Friday 31st October



All Charging items are plugged in and ready for us to leave for Conondale....



Prado loaded up with Caravan and ready to go....


Drew loaded up with trailer and bikes.....



Jade's little bike looks so cute with the other bikes :)
(Mom and Dad have Blake's bike to bring down)



We stopped at Gin Gin for a drink and a toilet break..... and I saw this drink, I was so excited - it was going to be amazing.... 

it wasn't!
(most disgusting drink EVER!)



When we finally arrived at Conondale - we discovered that I'd lost the lever to put the caravan up.... this was pretty much how the rest of my "Rob free time" had gone... everything had gone wrong, had broken the bike trailer - had broken my glasses - as well as other things......

Bush Mechanics to the rescue.... 




Eventually we got the caravan up and were able to make the beds and get the kids to sleep...

Usually Conondale is nice and cold... it's really refreshing after hot Gladstone weather.... but this night, it wasn't... stinking hot and I was in shorts and a t-shirt and was sweating like I'd just completed a gym session.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...