Sunday 28 December 2014

Blake loses his 2nd tooth!

Sunday 19th October....

We discovered that Blake had the adult tooth sitting up behind his baby tooth - and again it was time to tell him to pull his tooth out....   it was really wobbly, but for some reason he wasn't keen on ripping it out.... (unlike Jade who pulled out a non-loose tooth the day after the tooth fairy came to collect her first tooth)





Monday 20th October

Blake asked me to pull his tooth out for him.... I was a bit nervous about this - I'm ok with kids hurting themselves - but I don't want to be the one to cause them pain.... but I put a tea towel over his tooth and pulled it quickly up - and he didn't even feel it.. *phew!*




Happy Little Puggle!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...