Tuesday 8 April 2014

Skylanders MegaBlocks

Saturday 21st September

So, when your kids convince you that they need these Mega Blocks - and you think "ok, introduction to Lego - this is ok" keep in mind that they may also ask you to build them for them....  I was not prepared for this... this is something that father's are supposed to do... yeah??

Anyway....



This is TOTALLY how you're supposed to do it... right???
(I'm pretty sure I'm not OCD.. but this just made sense)




First one built!

Then it came time to build number two... and I surprisingly had a little helper.... I wasn't allowed to just leave her to it - but she did stay with me and help the entire way.....







Leftover pieces are ok, aren't they???
(luckily no ones lives depend on the lego not falling to pieces!)


Jade has finished... with her little helper Kittie!


No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...