Monday 7 April 2014

An exciting way to spend a night in at work!

Monday 16th September....

I go in some nights to work with Nat through jobs so that we can get them out of the office.... it's pretty cruisey... we chat while she works.... I'm ok with that....

But, when I got in this night - there was a package on my desk... (we get our mail delivered to work because it's hell trying to get packages from the post office if you miss the mail delivery... and there's always someone at work)

Anyway, our Carnage Crew uniforms arrived... (this is our in-house team that I've previously posted about)


Front of Zerky's uniform - back of mine....


I was so happy with these...


Lil Miss wanted to see a pic of hers....


Zerky went and tried on her dress uniform....



Complete with matching bikepants....


And then her racer-tank uniform...


We also got team Hoodies :)


So happy with how these all turned out....

My New Hit & Miss Magazine also turned up.... and Rob was in it!



Zerky decided that she'd just hang around at work and keep us company and read my magazine....


Nat was a bit upset that I was taking lots of pics of Zerky and none of her! :)

So, all in all - a good night!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...