Monday 7 April 2014

Soccer Breakup 2013

Sunday 15th September

Soccer Breakup is always fun - Jumping Castles and Food.... This year both kids got to participate in the awards section... so that was nice too :)



Blake's team get their Trophies...
(Someone's been teaching Blake bad things about posing for photos!)





Jade's team....





Sausage Time!


The kids didn't last too long before they were too hot and wanted to head home.....  which worked well, cause I had derby training - so I was able to make it!

(and I swear I didn't convince them to leave early....
cause I was willing to leave them with Rob at the soccer)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...