Tuesday 8 April 2014

Bundy Trip to deliver a granddaughter......

Sunday 22nd to Monday 23rd September

I went down to Bundaberg to deliver Jade to Mom and Dad to spend a few days over the school holidays.... While we were down there, we went to pick up Smack's Tank and Frame that had been professionally painted... they looked so nice I started to wonder about whether I could sneak them onto my 348 and see if we'd notice the difference... unfortunately the sizes are ALL WRONG!  oh well.. Shiny bike for smack....


  


While we were out at the shops we stopped into this amazing book store where all of their books are in the $2-3 range....  and we even found a book to suggest that Zebra's are funny.... though, this one does not have skates on - so maybe - they're only funny when they're not skating!


I also managed to find this cap for Jade... when I was a teenager I used to wear these all the time because I would burn so easily....  I couldn't convince her to wear it to take a pic - so I took a selfie :P


Blake and I left after lunch to drive home - Blake fell asleep at Miriam Vale (which is 70km away from Gladstone) but he was still asleep when I got home so I put him into bed and left him to rest a little longer...  

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...