Sunday 6 December 2009

Sunday at the Thomas'

Last night I was talking to my friend Melissa... she said she wanted to see "Where the Wild Things Are" at the cinema - but needed a child to take so that she didn't feel out of place... so she asked if she could "borrow" Jade....

Jade was VERY excited to be going to the movies with Melissa.....



Jade also finished the Christmas tree today - and I got the lights on.... as you can imagine - a 4yr old gets focussed on one place and puts all the decorations there.... although I did manage to convince her to move around every now and then.... and I also put up a couple of decorations myself (with her permission of course!)



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...