Sunday 27 December 2009

Presents from Grandma

While Blake had his afternoon sleep today - I used the break to put together the storage items for the kids from Grandma... (jade had been bugging me all day to make her tinkerbell bench)


Blake's 9 storage shelving system....
(I love this! so much room!)

and what little girl wouldn't kill for a Tinkerbell Bench with storage?

Jade went and filled all of her boxes with various toys - including Blake's Thomas Trains....

When I said to her that she should put HER toys in there and not BLAKE's - she said
"Oh, he doesn't mind sharing his toys with me!" she's so cute!



And before it was dinner time - Jade and I went to play on the trampoline.... and I can still do my back flips..... I'm gonna be sore in the morning I think!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...