Sunday 6 December 2009

ABC Learning Christmas Party.....

Friday night was the ABC Learning Centre Christmas Party.... So, I got Blake all dressed up - and took Mom with me to help out.... it's a bit hard to get pics of all this and run around after 2 kids.... so thanks Mom! :)




Doesn't Blake make the cutest Elf?

"Dear Santa, I can explain...." (just suits so well this year!)

My little Elf playing in the sandpit... he spent most of the evening there....

Waiting patiently for her turn....
(and her present was second from the bottom...)

All the kids were yelling at "Santa"

"You're not Santa.... you're Miss Corinne!"

"How did Santa know that I love the Mr Men??? Clever Santa!"

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...