Sunday 20 December 2009

Shed Day........

Today was allocated "Shed Day" - we had to get everything out from under the house (which has been used to store all of Rob's computer stuff... (business stuff) now that the shed is complete - it's time to get it organised and get me back my house - so that we can start the next lot of renovations.....


newly built shelves...

The other Shelves....

Uh-oh... leftovers..and Rob built the shelves...
is this a sign???
(just kidding - he still has one shelf that he can put into something... so he'll do that at some point)

Every good motorcyclist knows that the motorcycle gear is the first to be sorted.....
(oh - and the inline hockey gear... you can JUST see the sticks off to the left of the photo - and obviously the bag on second shelf up)

Computer Carcasses....
(although - there could be a couple of good computers in there... they need to be checked....)


I didn't get a photo at the end of the day - I've cleaned up 99.5% of the one room downstairs - only need to clear out the back of the downstairs lounge and I'm done.... and Rob's sorted about 99% of the stuff that I've taken into the shed.... so, once I get the rest of the stuff through tomorrow - it wont be long til the shed is finished..... I'm trying to work out what walls we're going to knock out - and how we're going to renovate the downstairs bathroom/toilet/laundry into one room....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...