Monday 9 November 2009

Happy Birthday Me..... (The Birthday Shirts)

4th November = my birthday.... 32... *shudder*

Anyway, I've always got Rob G33k Shirts.... this year was payback......

you'd have to watch "The Big Bang Theory" to get this shirt....


for some clients - in the red could be good...

Don't think I should ever wear this one to work....



Disguised?? maybe not :)

Dad thinks this should be my new Trials T-shirt....

Ok, this one would be the most true out of all the shirts....

Rob just thought this one was funny.....



(I'm slowly catching up on my blogging - it's been a very busy week..... and now that it gets quiet - Rob takes off for the week.... so - not sure how much blogging I'll manage this week.... stay tuned!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...