Monday 9 November 2009

Happy Birthday Me..... (The Afternoon)

Having had Blake's birthday the day before, I didn't have the energy to organise another party... so we just had cake for my birthday.... we went to Mom and Dad's for afternoon tea - and to have the cake - so that it wasn't another late night for the kids...


Terene was down from Mt Isa with Aston.....

Aston.... (we make them cute in our family - don't we?)

my spunky monkey....

Aston again....

Blake enjoying biscuits and french onion dip....

Mmmmmm YUMMY!!!

Aston liked the biscuits too.....

The Cake
(is this where I put that I had to ask Rob about 4 times to sort out a cake?? we were due to leave to go to Mom and Dad's place and I said "Have you sorted a cake?" ..... answer "oh, *expletive* I'll go do that now!!" - - - - Next year I'll start reminding him a week in advance so that I can get my banana cake!!!)

Cutting the cake.....




This week really hasn't been good for my diet..... but - back on track now - so hopefully I can undo any damage done over the week, mind you - it was nice to just eat whatever and figure I'd deal with the consequences later....... :)

(more blogging tomorrow I think - tired now.... bed time)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...