Thursday 26 November 2009

Sunshine Coast Holiday - Day 1

We left straight from work yesterday... well, that was the plan... I actually got home - and we spent about 40mins packing the car.... THEN we were on our way.... except that Rob got two calls... which delayed picking Jade up - and then delayed picking up Blake.....

THEN we were on our way..... although - on our way out of town - another call came in - and Rob had to pull over to try to deal with the problem.... THEN... yup - we were on our way... no more calls after that!!

So, it was about 220 before we were really on our way... luckily it was only 440km... so it wasn't too bad... we only stopped once... at Matilda Curra.... we went in to grab some food for dinner... and Jade was checking out the sweets (I think it was more about the bright colours of the wrapping rather than the sweets - cause I know she wouldn't eat them....)

So I'm standing there - saying "come on Jade, do you want a fruit salad?" and I hear this "Yes Jade, listen to your mother" and I thought "oh - someone's heard me say her name....." then I turned around and saw Aunty Lyn.... so that was a nice surprise - I knew she worked at one of those places - but I wasn't sure which one... well now I know :)

We eventually arrived at the hotel at 7:45pm.... and found our room.... SOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE!!!









All set up now, this is where I'm currently sitting.... wont be soon though... Rob's going to set up wireless so that we can just use the wireless on the laptops... Yay!!!!



this kitchen puts mine to shame.....

Smack arrives at 11:50 - and the airport is about 10mins away... Rob's going to stay at the hotel and get Blake lunched and off to sleep - and Jade's still undecided about whether she wants to come with me - or stay here with Rob......

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...