Thursday 29 October 2009

The makings of the birthday signage....


So, i'm on my mission to get stuff ready for Blake's birthday party....

Kinda running shorter on time this year we're away this weekend - I need to have it all done before I go....or as much done as possible... Rob has to go and print out the A2 poster on Monday and get it laminated - but we've got that down to a fine art these days... :) (he knows how to instruct the people at Harvey Norman... else they can't figure it out....)

Don't stress that some of the letters aren't perfectly straight - this is just me laying it out to make sure I'm happy to do it this way.... but I'm happy with that - so that's how I'm working with it... will get it all glued up tonight....

(my kitchen floor is so handy for these things!!!! - - - I just hope where I'm planning on sticking this up that there's enough room.... will worry about that later... I can always set it out differently... :) )

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...