Friday 2 October 2009

The Castle and the Cake......

Wednesday arvo I picked up Blake and Mom on my way home from work, we got Blake to bed and set to clearing the shed so that we could set up Jade's Jumping Castle birthday present in there....

The Castle........

Ready to start blowing up.....

up it goes... it says that it takes 2mins to inflate - but I think it'd be lucky to be 1min....

nearly there....

Voilah!

It's really good quality - we're really happy with it.....



The Cake........

I've never claimed to be perfect.... I do stuff up - and at least I can admit to my own defeats!
Cake #1 - flop!!!!



That's better... #2... (with the end cut off to square it off to put bed ends on)

iced as "Doona" and "Sheet" sections....

Pink pillow, pink lines and one bed end on.....

tooth-picking the second bed end....

putting it in/on....

one bed.... per Jade's request....

Decorated and with toys....
(I haven't done "creative" cakes before... so this probably isn't too bad an effort... it'll get better!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...