Sunday 25 October 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Ethan.....

Off to the Kubby House again for Ethan's birthday this year.... always a good venue... :)


Poor Peter getting hammered by balls....

Blake's all about the bikes....! (surprised??)

Not overly keen on the jumping castle though... (not when there are bikes to ride!)

Gemma....

and we're back on the bike....

Brrrmmmmm!

Jade's first boyfriend Oliver....
(she's since moved on to the Preschool boys... Olly was the boyfriend of 2007... he's old news now...)

She's still happy to play with him though :)

Tried to get Blake interested in the car.... (not interested!)

Ethan blowing out his candle....

Xander at the top of the climbing maze...

and on his way back down!

Blake enjoyed the ball pit... whilst there were no other kids around...

Lots of Balls!


Was a great party.... I was absolutely buggered by the time we left, I'd been running around with Blake and chasing Jade, Olly and Ethan around the place.... got my exercise for the day - I can assure you of that!

Anyway, nearly 10pm... so I'm going to head to bed.. happy that I'm now back up to date with my blogging!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...