Sunday 25 October 2009

Spinnaker Park with Kate and the boys.....

I'm nearly up to date with my blogging now....

Yesterday we went to Spinnaker Park with Kate and the boys.... (Rob was there too - but the only pic I have of him is playing on his phone - and we all know what that looks like - so I didn't post it)....

Anyway, we were supposed to go to Barney Point Beach - but there was a party on there - so we changed venues... that's the joy of living in Gladstone I guess.. you can change venues to the other side of town - and still meet up at practically the same time you were supposed to!

Gotta love the fact that Jade's shirt just proves that she's "like father like daughter..." - - - I was looking at the photo and thinking how she needs a new hat because this one is now covered in two lots of paint - one from school and one from painting at our place..... and then realised the "my Dad is Mr Messy" shirt kinda blames it all on Rob :)

My other little grub...

The boys had their scooters... just wish I'd thought about it - I would have brought Jade's down...but she happily ran around behind them.... (no shoes - as per usual)

Blake decided to go off to investigate....

and made it all the way to the giant sandpit!

Jade went off to play soccer with Lachlan... and was all happy - while she had the ball....

Happy little Mitch...

Puggle still exploring...

Lachlan... (he's not big on posing for a photo! or wasn't yesterday!)

it was running and carrying the ball..... no kicking happening....

still no kicking...

Not sure what Jade's problem was at this point.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...