Wednesday 22 July 2009

Blake's first Antibiotics.....

I was so proud to say that Jade had made it past 3.5 without needing antibiotics - and then with the falling out of bed incident got her first dose of them....

Today when I picked Blake up from Mom's, she'd told me that Blake had had a waxxy ear earlier in the day - so I just figured I"d keep an eye on it....

To see him, you wouldn't have guessed anything was wrong.... but when I took him out of the bath I noticed that it was oozing... so called the doctors to get an appointment tomorrow and was told to come straight down....

He's got a middle ear infection and it's burst the ear drum.... I gasped when I heard that... but she said that it's reasonably common in babies and young children - so she wasn't too worried and gave me a script....

Unfortunately, it may mean that this weekend we aren't going to go away... but here's hoping that he's cleared up by Friday and we'll make a final decision at the time... it does mean that I wont be competing though, but at least if we can go down - Rob can ride - and we'll get lots of photos... :)

(and to think - I've just managed to get back into my smaller mx pants... so disappointing!!!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...