Friday 26 December 2008

Christmas Day... Part 1

Christmas morning was a bit of a surprise... usually Jade comes in to say good morning to me first... but no.. straight to the tree.. (ok - I'm not really too surprised...  just hurt... hehe)



Look Mommy!  Stuff in my stocking!!




Obviously the Romper is for Blake - not Rob... but it's cute...

The highlight of Christmas morning.... two My Little Pony Playsets...



Playing with her new WoW Water book - Diego...




All dressed up and ready to head to Gran and Grandpa's for more Christmas Presents!!!


Christmas Fairy
(a slight alteration to the original outfit - because the top was just too impractical for Jade and she didn't want to keep it on when she first got it... so with some help from Mom - the wings attach to a Christmas shirt....)

Basically she wore the wings at the house, let me take some photos then I got this:

"You've got your photo now.... I'm taking off the wings"
(she then left the wings at home and hasn't looked at them since)


This seems to have become a yearly Christmas tradition.... 
New Shirt for Rob...

Ponied up and ready to go! (Wingless)

1 comment:

Jaime S said...

Hehe love Rob's shirt, not a good one to wear to work tho tehehe.

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...