Saturday 6 December 2008

Sat night at the Thomas'

Jaime, Damian & Xander headed over for a BBQ tonight...  so it was a great way to test out the new lounge....  when it was time to get the kids to bed, they headed downstairs and put Xander down in the guest room...

Unfortunately, now that we've got Blake, we can't put Xander down in the Nursery anymore - due to the constant nappy changing and in and out that would occur in there when dealing with Blake...  - - - but, with everyone going downstairs at night - it worked well to have Xander downstairs....

Only problem there was the fact that Jade heard that Xander was sleeping downstairs - and she wanted to sleep there too - but she eventually gave up and went to sleep :)

As I said in the last post, Blake slept for ages this afternoon - and didn't get up for a feed until 8pm... so I'd already managed to get Jade to bed before I had to deal with him... so even that worked...


Couldn't get them to both smile at the same time.... I should learn to cut and paste photos better - so that I could pretend that I got a perfect shot....  but that would make me a liar... and that's just not me!


While I was sorting out Blake, everyone else was busy playing Rockband downstairs.... and the best part was that I couldn't hear it upstairs until I stood right by the stairs.... so, that wont irritate sleeping kids.... so I'm happy :)  and everyone was comfy downstairs...  we need to get a fan and a light in the room - but other than that - it's good to go!




No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...