Thursday 18 December 2008

Ant is back in the Country!!!!!!

Ant visiting is always a highlight of my Christmas....  I so badly miss having him around to hassle every day.... but as soon as he's back in town - I have to make sure that I make the trek up to Rocky to visit as much as I can while he's in town...  it's always a good visit - and always great to catch up with his family.....  

This year it was extra special because I was able to take Blake up to meet them all... and as expected - he was a hit... :)


Blake and Aunty Gloria

Blake made sure to stay awake while people were paying him attention...

Cuddles with Uncle Ant...

No, you cannot keep him....

Blake with Ant's Aunt...

Ant & I...

The visits are never long enough, but hopefully we'll have more of a chance to catch up as he'll be in town for a few weeks rather than a few days that he's previously been known to do....  Just a pity we wont be going camping this new years....  maybe next year!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...