Tuesday 16 December 2008

Blake's First Needles....

Today we had to head to the Drs for my 6 week checkup and Blake's first round of needles...

This didn't make for a very happy little guy...

Both yesterday and today Blake hasn't been a very happy little sleeper... We're thinking that it's just the 6 week growth spurt..

Yesterday, I finally got him to sleep at midday after having been up since 4am.. soon after which Rob and Jade came home from the beach... Jade had lunch... got ready for her afternoon sleep.. and when I went to get her to take her to bed - she wasn't in our room... she wasn't in her room... I open Blake's door and there she is... by the cot.... "he's awake!!! he's awake!!! I can play with him now...."

She'd gone in to wake him up so that she could play with him.... 

Well, that was that... he wouldn't go back to sleep again... so I took him with me when I had to go have my blood tests... he fell asleep in the car - which didn't last long once I got to Mom's place - he was awake again... and didn't go back to sleep til 9pm....  he was then up again at 3am... and stayed that way until we got to the Drs at 9:30 this morning....

Finally he falls asleep... right before the Dr strips him off to check his weight etc...  then she stabs him once in each thigh...so there was no way in hell he was going to doze off to sleep after that!

he finally went to sleep at midday today... and he's still asleep now (4pm...)


This is a sight for sore eyes for a very happy yet tired Mommy!

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...