Thursday 16 October 2008

Jade's new shirt....

It finally arrived....

Actually, we originally ordered it back in August... but I stuffed up on the sizing... I'm not sure if American kids are just a helluva lot bigger than what we make in Oz... but over here - Jade wears a kids size 6 or so (depending on if it's a "boy" or "girl" shirt.... she needs bigger girl shirts else they're not long enough.... she's apparently too tall to be only just turned 3)

Anyway, so the first one arrived and I unpacked it - and figured I'd somehow made a mistake... it came down past her knees - and wasn't really adjustable....  (so we packed that one up and sent it to Shane in Sydney for his step daughter Mykaela to wear (they're due to have a baby any minute now!!))...

I got online and ordered her one in an "infant" size...  so it actually fits her... :)

Incase you can't read the shirt (you can click on it to see a bigger image) - but it says:

"I'm gonna be a big sister  ...but I'd still rather have a puppy!"

Jade loves it.... although - I'm not sure if she now thinks that getting a puppy is an option ;)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...