Sunday 26 October 2008

Sometimes parenting just isn't predictable....

Anyone that knows me really well ... knows that there's no hope in hell of getting me in a dress....

Most would assume this would be passed on to my daughter.... But, I always said that if there's stuff that Jade wants to do (even if it's not something I would have done) - I'm not going to stop her (unless it's totally insane... which, wearing a dress comes close to... but not quite! ehe)

Jade had Ethan's birthday party on Saturday morning... and even though she still wasn't 100% - she was more upset about missing ... so we went (and ended up coming home early... but at least we made an appearance)...

Jade was so excited when she realised that I'd bought her a Dora dress for the party... and although the party was at the Kubby House - that didn't stop her... luckily when you're only 3 - you don't care who see's your undies.... (and I was smart enough to put Monkey Bar Knickers on her... so it wasn't too bad)...

Jade then wanted to sleep in her dress... and wear it again today... but it's ok - we had a dress that Jaime gave her for Xmas last year that she could wear today... so ... that's right... two days in a row... a daughter of MINE has worn a dress.... and I don't think it's going to end there!!!



No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...