Monday 13 October 2008

Puggle is nearly here!!!

And boy don't I know about it!!!

Saturday night I had a real run in with Braxton Hicks!!!  I don't like him... mean and nasty nasty!!!

I've had cramps the entire pregnancy - which is also Braxton Hicks - but that's how it should be, slightly annoying - but nothing majorly stressful...

Unfortunately, Saturday night - he paid a real visit...  every 5-10mins my stomach would tense... it was never on a regular interval which kept us calm...  but, we did have to think about options in relation to Jade...  we ended up just warning Greg that he may have to be on baby duty and he was fine with that.... 

Mom and Dad were out of town for the weekend, trying to pick up a bed for Frank which they wanted to get done before there was any stress of getting caught out of town when the baby was due... ehehe... typical that as soon as you think it's safe to leave town, that's when things happen!!  (Mind you - if they'd done it two months ago - it probably would have happened then... who can guess these things?? ;))

Xander has just had his tonsils out and Jaime is having to try to keep him calm - so we were trying to work out where we'd take Jade so that we didn't upset Xander's healing process...  

It's amazing how once you mention to people what happened - everyone is willing to look after Jade... so we're really really lucky here... so many great friends...

Anyway, it's all good... nothing to stress about...  

On the bright side, this week we're getting all of the cloth nappies washed as well as all of the baby clothes that have been stored for ages...  and when I say we... I mean Mom... 

I'm helping out a friend at the moment in her accounting firm, so Mom agreed to do the laundry for me tomorrow....  don't know where I'd be without her :)  (Love you Mom!!!!)

Oh yeah, and I promised a pic of the nursery once we got the new change table built... (which Mom and Jaime did a few weeks back - and I've just been slack!! plus the nursery had Jade's toys in it - which we've tidied up - again - since then!)  It's nearly the same colour as the cot - so I'm really happy with it... and it's got the nice high edges on it so that Puggle doesn't get adventurous over the edge.... 

So, I think we're pretty much ready... now we just need him to arrive....  and I still don't have a confirmed date yet... but we'll let you know when we know...

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...