Saturday 6 September 2008

Chocolate Crackles.....

The last couple of weeks Jade has been hassling me about making chocolate crackles.... we've cooked things before - biscuits and cakes - but this was something she wanted to make....

Only thing I didn't have was Copha - so I had to remember to get that when I went shopping (which is why it took a couple of weeks.. Copha isn't generally on my shopping list!)

We were getting ready to make it this morning and realised that I didn't have the cups to put them into - so I phoned Mom and went and stole hers...


Ready, Willing and Able to stir the ingredients... I was just there to make sure that she didn't spill it everywhere....


Checking the mixture before putting it into the cups....


We actually managed to make 24!! Yay us!!! (helps when you can keep her out of the bowl long enough)


Why would you want this paper? it just gets in the way.....


That's better!! No wrapper, much easier access.....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh yum...you make me want to make chocolate crackles! What's your recipe?

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...