Wednesday 24 September 2008

We definitely make the cutest kids in our family!!!

Got Jade's school pics back yesterday... and I have to say - without a doubt, that our family makes the best and cutest kids ever!

Unfortunately Jade still hasn't got the whole concept of smiling on command... but she's not yet 3 - so pffft to anyone who's gonna tell me that this isn't normal....

But, as you can see, Xander is additional proof that we just make the most adorable kids ever!! (Jade isn't simply a fluke....) The rest of the kids attached to our family are 100% adorable too.. but you'll have to take my word for it - cause Xander is the only one that Jade really gets to see.....

I was going to post Jade's class photo too - cause you can see that she's one of the cutest in her class - and I could have shown you the pic of her boyfriend... but I don't want to offend any parents who don't want their kids pics online... so - you'll just have to take my word for it...




No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...