Thursday 6 March 2008

This is SO NOT FAIR!

One of the guys I who used to do FreePBX stuff with me has a little girl who's 1 year and 1 month younger than Jade -- and he just sent me a link to how well she goes to bed:



Aww MAN! With Jade, the bedtime procedures are:

  • Bath

  • Dinner (or occasionally the other way round)

  • Messing around for 1/2 an hour or so

  • Lying down on our bed watching one of her shows

  • Bottle, whilst doing the above

  • More watching her shows.

  • Jade, bedtime!

  • Jade: One more? Please?

  • Tharyn: No, it's bedtime

  • Take her to bed. Tharyn lies down and sings a few songs

  • Tharyn gets up and leaves

  • Jade then cries.



Recently, the 'Jade crying' bit has been getting very short. About three Waah's and then she goes 'Oh yeah. Sleep time' and she's fine. However she CAN decide she doesn't want to go to bed and it's playtime, and then we have to fight with her. That's not fun.

I have been banned from putting jade down, unless she specifically asks for me. I can never get her down as easily as Tharyn.

I now feel guilty about not having any Vids of Jade youtubed. I shall resolve that this weekend when we're out on the motorbikes!

--Rob

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...