Wednesday 19 March 2008

I've been everywhere man..

I've been to Gladstone, Dubbo, Queanbeyan, Canowindra, Tumut, Queenbeyan (again), then Sydney, Bingara, Gundiwini, Cobar.. and I've run out of places. But I've been to all of them in the past couple of days. If I get enthusiastic I'll hyperlink them all, but, it's been a shitload of travelling.

All of them prior to Cobar have been CardXpress stuff. This is VoIP. I'm ripping out an old crappy Alcatel PBX, and replacing it all with a VoIP system. It was quite lucky that the guys doing this found me JUST at the same time I was doing a CardX trip. I had decided that I wasn't going to do any VoIP stuff any more, but this sounded like a fun job, and I was already in NSW, so it was only a couple of hundred K's west of where I was...

I'm going to have dinner. Something with a big slice of rare cow would go down nicely right about now 8)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...