Tuesday 18 March 2008

A busy day....

I had planned on spending the morning doing my laundry, hanging it out, ironing and getting it all away.... Clearly, this is not what Mother Nature had in store for me... we got up this morning, it was raining... just typical!!!

So, I loaded up the car, got Jade off to school and took the laundry down to the shop to do, so that I could dry it all without spending 3 days trying to get it all done at home....

When I got to the shop, it looked like everyone in town had decided to drop their washing off due to the rain, so I stayed and helped Mom to get all the folding done... once that was finished we went to visit their rental property (which I had never seen in all the years they've owned it).. then Mom dropped me at the Mater Hospital so that I could visit Bec & AJ and Emily (their new addition to the family)...

I got home in time to have some lunch, do a bit of cleaning and then go out shopping for chocolate (Today was Shayne's birthday... and chocolate is the present of choice! ehe)

I left Shayne's in time to get home to pick up Greg and take him for a haircut... I thought he just wanted a trim to get the hair out of his face while he's playing footy, but he asked if he could get it cut short.... I told him that it's his hair.. he can do what he likes.... so he went for the mowhawk....


Front..

Side...

Back (you can't really see, but it does spike out the back too!)


Jade was really happy once we picked her up from school (we picked her up before the hairdressers) - her tinkerbell dress arrived today... although now she's going around saying "I'm a fairy.... make a spell!"

Smile Jade!

Show me the wings??

Twirl!!



Another shot of the hair...


Birthday Girl!
Frank & Shayne

2 comments:

NatR said...

Wooohooo what a spunk with short hair, it suites (sp?) him well. Jade looks adorable in her fairy dress, Hayley has one exactly the same but it doesnt fit her no more, its lilac.

Tharyn said...

Yeah, the short hair is great... looks so much cleaner :)

I never thought Jade would be a "Fairy" kind of kid - she's a real tomboy... she may grow out of it - or totally grow into it.. we'll see :)

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...