Sunday 30 March 2008

So not like her mother!!!

When I was a kid, the only time I played with Dolls was when I was given one and had to hold it up to have a photo taken... (ok - that's probably a lie - because I do have a cabbage patch kid and a Riggadoon.... however, I wasn't a real girly girl......)

Jade on the other hand, found a baby carrier (one we were given but could never work - we ended up buying a Kapoochi)... and she put her baby in it... she came up to me (while we were still at home) and said "Mom, look at my baby backpack!".... she had the baby - upside down in the carrier and had it on like a backpack (with the baby dragging on the ground)...

But, the concept was there, so I showed her how to do it properly, we put the baby the right way up... and then "we go show GRAN!!!!"... so - we got in the car - and off we went.....

She did get bored with her baby soon, dropped her on the ground and went off to eat grapes that Grandpa gave her.... but she's got a real fascination with dolls and the whole "baby" concept - so I'm assuming this is just going to get more interesting as time goes on....







No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...