Friday 29 February 2008

Greg's Room - 90% complete!

I was starting to doubt the day that I would be able to make this post... Greg's room is now painted... AND he's got curtains!!!!

I've had the curtains for a little while now, but it was pointless putting them up before the room was completed....

Greg gets to move back into his room today, which means I can start tidying up the Guest Room again so that we could consider having people come to visit again!!! Yay!!!


View from outside.. Still need to move the gym back a little, we had to move it so that Terry could paint that wall...

The room looks a little dark with the curtains closed, but that's the idea, we got blockout curtains so that people can sleep in past 6am!



a bit lighter with the curtains open....

Yes, there is floor space, and maybe once we've managed to tile the floor it'll look even bigger... :)

This is the view from the bed to the front of the room, or the back of the room, I'm not sure how you'd define it..... (ergh... I still can't believe that the owners before us painted the floors orange... ERGH ERGH.... (although - there was orange shag pile in all the rooms upstairs.... so I shouldn't sound so shocked!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...