Monday 18 February 2008

Yay!!

Ok, for one night in a million... well -it may happen once a week... but tonight - I put Jade into her room... lay there for a minute or two... five at most - and then said in a whisper...

"Mommy needs to go to bed now because she didn't get her daytime sleep"

and Jade said "ok, night mommy"

then I just got up and walked out......

*sigh* Yay!

I don't think she was overly well today - she seems to have picked up a slight tummy bug, so here's hoping she's better tomorrow....

I'm sorry that there hasn't really been much to report lately... a lot has been happening... just nothing Blog Worthy.... and other stuff that just isn't blog material (as much as the gossip people may have enjoyed the entertainment value of it...) --- I guess if you want all the deep down gossip - you have to contact me privately! :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...