Saturday 23 February 2008

Monster sometimes entertains... :)

It's funny how some old movies really always stick with you... Caravan of Courage - an Ewok Adventure was a movie that I went to see at the cinemas with my cousins (Narelle, Chris & Rachael) when I was all of about 6 (well it was 1984 - so I *might* have been 7...)

This morning, Jade came into our bedroom - with her hairband positioned the way "SHE" wears it..... It just reminded me so much of Cindel (pictured left)




Now that I've gone and found a photo of Cindel - it's fairly obvious that Jade's hair was wrong... but I couldn't help picturing her running around going "Starcruiser... CRASH!"

Ok, I guess you can all tell I'm sleep deprived can't you? :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...