Tuesday 5 February 2008

Smart Cookie!!!

Much to Miss Melissa's dislike, Jade has been moved out of her room at school and up into pre-kindy 2.

I had to sign a form to say that I am ok with her being put up into the room as she's not old enough to be in that room yet... she'd have to be 2.5yrs old (the room is kids aged 2.5 to 3.5)... but I think they're planning on moving her out of that room once she's 2yrs9months up into the Kindy room which is 3-4yrs...

I don't understand the reasoning - as I think she's still got a fair amount of growing up - but her intelligence is apparently up there... here's hoping the maturity catches up soon! :)

(The little monster is currently running around in her Dorothy the Dinosaur hooded towel - I'd take a photo - but Rob stole the camera to take photos of the flood waters up north!!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a smart little cookie Jade is...she must take after her mother ;)

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...