Monday 28 January 2008

Sydney Trip - Day Two..

Unfortunately Jade didn't sleep as much as was hoped the first night - she was up at 7am (nsw time) - we went for a walk with Angela and Sal and played at a park down near where Angela's new apartment is..

Unfortunately I didn't take the camera with us as we left in a bit of a hurry to go on the walk as we had to keep in mind that I needed to get out to Leumeah to meet up with Nat, Jack and Hayley....

I managed to make it to the play centre at 10am on the dot! I was quite proud of my efforts... I wasn't 100% sure that I'd found the right place - but given I didn't really know what I was looking for I phoned Nat to confirm... I was there... and she was almost there....

Waited inside for an entire minute.. heehe before Nat and the kids turned up....


Jade always loves these cars...

the grown up little Jack... (Jack became big brother to not only Hayley - but to Jade also... he kept us informed of where she was if she wandered off... was so cute.. he's really into the big brother scene....)


Nat..

The kids going on the merry-go-round...

Jack and Hayley are so cute!!!

.. and they're getting used to posing as a duo..

the trio..

We then headed home in time to meet up with Aunty Bet... Jade went straight to Aunty Bet, it was so cute...

Jade giggling at Aunty Bet...

Aunty Bet...

Jade looking at Aunty Bet's camera... a bit confused with the lack of viewing screen on the back... oh how technology has changed in such a short time....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...