Monday 28 January 2008

Sydney Trip - Day Three (afternoon)..

Saturday afternoon we headed out to the shops to buy togs (because yes, I had forgotten to bring them and Jade wanted to swim....)

Because of Jade's lack of sleep the past few days - she had fallen asleep in the car before we'd even got to the shops... so Angela stayed in the car with Jade while I ran in and around the shops getting togs for Jade and myself - as well as a new DVD player for jade because I'd forgotten the charger.... (yes, I forgot a few things on this trip)...

Anyway, the DVD player was only $85 - so I wasn't too stressed about it.... I got a swim shirt for jade - but because she's already got a few - I got a size 8 - so it's a little big at the moment - but she still liked it - because it's "just like Marcus' shirt....." (a kid that she has swimming lessons with)...

Unfortunately I didn't realise in all the rushed shopping that I didn't get myself a swim shirt... so I had to swim in my t-shirt - but that was ok.....






The swim wore Jade out some more... so we went back to Angela's apartment and gave her a bath.....



no holiday is complete without a tanty or two.....

snuggled up with Sal.....


1 comment:

Jaime S said...

Ahahahaha I love the tantrum picture. awesome. Sounds like a great trip, lots of sun and swimming, fun :D.

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...