Sunday 6 January 2008

No Photos!!!

Ok, this is a first in a long time... a post - with no pics....

This was my first "official" week of being an unemployed bum! Yay me!

Although, I can't really say I accomplished that much for the week...

New Years day wasn't overly exciting... Rob was still drunk - and not even close to the hungover stage - so he didn't crawl out of bed til about 5pm... and even then wasn't overly interesting for the rest of the evening...

Wednesday I finally got back into my gym.. spent most of the morning just trying to get a DVD player to work with the downstairs TV... ended up giving up and dragged my laptop downstairs and plugged in some external speakers... it'll do for now...

Thursday was pretty much the same as Wednesday... I got a bit more washing done, after gymming I decided that I'd help Rob out - and I headed up to Rocky to pick up the computers that he was going to go and get... saving him the 3hr round trip...

Friday... meh... I can't remember... gymming again... other than that...

Saturday morning I wasn't feeling fantastic... Rob took Jade off to Sea Urchins and I loaded Greg's bike onto the car to take to the bike shop to get fixed... it appears that the front wheel just bent... all by itself... so now Greg's having to use his Xmas money to pay for a new front wheel...

Saturday arvo, while Jade was sleeping - Rob and Greg took off with our Karaoke system and set it up for a party for one of his clients for all of their staff that worked xmas day... I believe the Karaoke was a bust though... they were all too drunk and didn't have anyone there who could actually sing to help things along...

Jade and I went around to Damian, Jaime & Xander's place with some chooks, salad and bread rolls for dinner as they'd only just driven back into town from Mt Isa - so they were pretty beat... we made it an early night as both Jade and Xander were buggered... as were all parents involved....

This morning we were up early to go trials riding... we left getting jade up til the last minute - got her in some clean clothes and headed around to Mom and Dad's place to load up the bikes - and Jade stayed with Mom....

We had a great ride.... Unfortunately Greg didn't want to come riding.. much to Rob's disappointment... but we had a great time.. the mozzies are really bad in the creek at the moment because of all the rain... but we managed to come home unbitten... Yay RID and Aerogard...

After Jade woke up from her afternoon sleep today we headed down to the duckponds... but I think the mozzies must have scared them off too - there aren't nearly as many as there usually are there... unless.... and here's an "out there" theory... all of the ducks turned into mozzies... cause there were definitely more than enough of them... they just don't eat duck food....

Well, it's been a long week... but I'm getting there :)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...