Tuesday 22 January 2008

Another day over....

Tuesday is over, we've only got two more days and we'll be in Sydney (well Jade and I will be).

Greg seemed to enjoy his first day at work, although he didn't do any work, it was pretty much 5hrs (paid) of orientation... lucky Greg! He seems happy though....

It came time for Jade's bath... she HAD to have Greg there, only he could undress her and put her in the bath... not me... (I'm so rejected!)

This is what happens when you say "look at me!" to try to take a photo...

Jade decided that she wanted to shower... so I dropped the height of the shower and turned it on...
Greg stuck having to share bath time...
"Ok... I'll look in your general direction - just don't expect it to be a good pose!"

Jade managed to find a pair of my knee-hi's... lets just hope she's not dressing like this for at least another 18yrs!!! (especially if she's going to be walking around with nothing but undies and a pyjama shirt!!)

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...