Sunday 21 October 2007

Good to be back..

Tharyn definately deserves a break, she's been pretty much flat out this week with Jade and Greg and Work. Whilst I've been sitting my arse down in a car touring casually around Australia.

I am proud of getting Jade to sleep though - Tharyn has been having problems with getting her to sleep, but I managed to do it! Yay me! Of course, this will probably be the last day that I ever manage to do it, knowing my luck.

The Vito is ALMOST at '024680' on the odometer. It's CURRENTLY at 024512, so it's not too far. I want to get a photo of it.

I'm such a nerd.

Ooh, Tharyn also went to Gold Class at the local Cinema. Apparently it's good. I don't go to the movies, but Gold Class MAY encourage me to.

--Rob

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...