Saturday 13 October 2007

Saturday Changes......

Another busy day in the life of the Thomas household..... I spent the morning doing laundry and entertaining Jade.... then in the afternoon our friend Mac came over with his dingo to help us get rid of the hedge in our front yard so that we could get a fence sorted and hopefully a chance for lawn to grow if the wind is off the grass..... Unfortunately I found the card for the camera after they'd already done most of the work - so I haven't really got a before photo....

Rob supervising....

the pile of hedge bushes...

Mac doing his magic..



The final product - and the pile of hedge that is going to the tip tomorrow...

Tonight's sunset from our kitchen door (will eventually be our view from verandah - when we get it built)

See why Jade's hair is always tied up?

Greg's room is still in progress (obviously) - but here are the results from day two:

I'm hoping that tomorrow I can get everything shifted out of the room, but I think Rob seriously needs a day off - so I'll make him look after Jade (because, that's just such simple work and doesn't really involve much energy! hehehe)... and I'll do all the tough stuff - like moving this gear out.....




No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...