Monday 8 October 2007

Got slack...

OK - this could be a big post....

Friday morning I got up - showered - got jade's lunch ready - then I could hear some noise coming from her room... (about 5:45am)... I thought I'd give her a bit of a chance to wake up before going in to get her up and start getting ready...

When I went in - she wasn't in her bed - and this is what I found....

Jade is addicted to sitting at her little table playing jigsaw - she now knows where all of the letters go - and which letters are for which words... (for every letter) - but she still doesn't know the letters names.

When we got home in the afternoon a parcel had been delivered from Auntie Bet for Jade's birthday...

Sunday we had another trials comp, this one was local...

Look - I can take shiny pics too!!





No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...