Sunday 15 July 2007

She's Right!

I am actually traveling around doing CardXpress stuff. Tonight I'm posting from the Mobil site at Cloncurry, and I'm regretting not buying a heater on friday - It gets pretty cold out this far west. Last night I was at Richmond, and I did Cloncurry and Mt Isa today. I'm now heading back to Longreach in the morning, and I'm hoping to have that done and get to Emerald tomorrow.

Anyway, I've finally got a handle on the JasJam phone. I've got it synching to Google Calendar, over the air, so Tharyn can keep track of my time, and I've got it giving me internet access when I'm away. I do only have 70mb (yes, megabytes) of data per month before I start getting charged $ludicrous, so I'm not going to be doing too much.

Wednesday is currently looking good, I think!

--Rob

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...