Thursday 19 July 2007

3 down - 1 to go...

Well, I've made it through 3 full days at work - I'm still alive - and more importantly - I'm still awake at the end of the work day... one more day to go and I've made it through my first week back at more full-time hours....

Jade's settling into being at daycare every day too.... She had photos on Tuesday, so that'll be interesting to see how that turned out when the photos come back... she gets a "class" photo - but it's basically a page of all the single baby pics with their names - as far as I'm aware....

Rob's headed off to Meandarra - again - he left at 6pm - so he'll probably get there around midnight... but he's taken the caravan - so he's ok to just go to sleep if he doesn't make it there tonight....

Nothing interesting on TV, I think it might be time for an early night.... Nothing too interesting happened this week... so nothing really to report.....

No comments:

February - Slumber Party Roller Disco

Friday 10th February PJ Party Time! Jade had arranged with her friend that they'd go in onesies to the disco.....  so tha...